How do I replace lost or stolen papers?

If a dog’s original registration certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed, the dog’s current Owner on Record can request replacement papers. Only the registered owner of a dog may apply for duplicate papers.
See: Request for Duplicate Registration

Unfortunately because the “ownership” of a dog is considered a civil matter, in the case a dog or registration papers are stolen, owners may want to consider seeking legal assistance to determine how to pursue their rights in a court of law. EBKC will uphold all decisions made in a court of law once documentation has been provided.

Open chat
WHATSAPP LIVE CHAT (10am to 5pm GMT+2)