How do I change my name if I get married or divorced?

EBKC must receive legal documentation in order to update the name of a dog’s registrant, due to marriage or divorce.

If the registrant has had a legal name change due to marriage or divorce, a signed statement must be submitted by registrant of record confirming EBKC is to recognize the registrant under the new name. This statement must be accompanied by a copy of the marriage/divorce certification.

To update a dog’s EBKC registration certificate to show the changed name of the registrant, return the Original EBKC registration certificate with a signed statement and corresponding marriage/divorce documentation and a fee of €35.00 per paper to update and reprint.

Open chat
WHATSAPP LIVE CHAT (10am to 5pm GMT+2)